Wednesday 21 June 2017

Something for Mummy

 


Often as a parent, you are too busy running around trying to keep on top of day to day life, such as school runs, endless list of chores etc that it is so easy to forget about someone important - YOURSELF.
This has been me so recently I decided to do something for me that I had been meaning to do for the past few years and that is get some new glasses. Now I'm sure some of you are thinking things like, "How is that a treat?" but believe me for me they are.
Ive been recently suffering with headaches so went for an eye check up and like I thought was the case, my prescription had changed and new glasses were in order. I wanted something a little different and a bit more brave than sticking to plain black. I tried on several pairs before settling on the ones I liked. They took some getting used to but now I like them and I am happy that I left my comfort zone and tried something for me that was different. What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment