Thursday 9 October 2014

The Big 30 Weekend

Saturday 6th September:

Today we travelled to Chorley to meet up with my parents at the Preston Temple. We had a lovely time with them and had a really nice meal at the pub restaurant near the Temple.


Sunday 7th September: My 30th.

Today I was spoilt with lots of lovely cards and gifts. I was even treated to a birthday cake from my wonderful hubby and gorgeous son. They sang happy birthday and Alex wanted to blow out the candles, so we had to relight them several times.






I never did a list of things to achieve by the age of 30 but I have decided to think about a list of things to achieve by the time I reach the big 40  - It gives me 10 years to complete it so it should be very achievable.


I had a lovely birthday weekend, despite not feeling well ( there will be a post to explain my health situation at a future date). I have amazing friends and family who made my birthday a good one and I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment